Steps for growing in pot/container
- Find a suitably sized pot or container. I used basic aluminium foil wide container. Do some small holes for excess water drainage.
- Add potting mix (sand).I used miracle grow potting mix.
- Sprinkle the fenugreek seeds on the soil which is easily available in every indian kitchen.
- Spread very thin layer of sand just to cover the seeds.
- Add water to help sand to set down properly.
- Keep watering the plants regularly but only in small amounts. The plant does not need regular sun light so you can put it in your patio at any place.
- you will be able to see full green fenugreek leaves in 12-15 days.
- At a time of harvest,remove fenugreek leaves from root, cut the roots,wash leaves.
- Keep the sand as it is for a week and you will be able to use the sand again!